Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Watch out Kris! X Factor winner Matt Cardle admits he has a crush on 'gorgeous and incredible' mentor Dannii Minogue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okmH4wycOJAendofvid

[starttext]
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Promotional tour: Matt Cardle at a book signing for his autobiography Matt Cardle: My Story in Manchester today


She's the mentor who believed in him from the very beginning, and helped him win the final of The X Factor.

So it's no wonder Matt Cardle has more than a little respect for Dannii Minogue.

But now the 27-year-old singer has revealed he liked Dannii more than a friend, admitting he found it difficult to resist her 'incredible' blue eyes.


Admission: Matt revealed he has a crush on his X Factor mentor Dannii Minogue


Asked who he found more attractive, Cheryl Cole or Dannii, Matt replied: 'Dannii, definitely. I have a thing about blue eyes and Dannii has the most incredible eyes.

'She's wicked. She's clever, funny and gorgeous - the best mentor I could have had.'

And Matt is already thinking about the perfect Christmas present for Dannii, although he admits he is struggling to come up with ideas.


'She's gorgeous!' Matt and Dannii together at the X Factor final


He told Grazia magazine: 'Dannii is at the top of my presents list. I need to get her something special, but I have no idea what! What the hell do you give to Dannii Minogue?'

Since Matt won the X Factor earlier this month, there has been a lot of speculation about his personal life, especially when he was pictured flirting with former S Club Juniors singer Stacey McLean last weekend.

However, Matt, who was seen at a signing for his autobiography My Story in Manchester today, insists he is very much single.


Busy boy: Matt signs copies of his book at Selfridges in Manchester



Popular: Many girls had queued for hours in a bid to catch a glimpse of the singer
He said: 'What can I say, I love women. I'm a young bloke, I'm single and I'm no angel, but I don't see myself as a typical babe magnet.'


During his time on the ITV talent show, Matt was rumoured to have started dating show stylist Grace Woodward. But the singer refused to confirm or deny the reports.

He said: 'I'm too much of a gentleman to say anything - I don't kiss and tell. When I first met her, I was terrified.

'She was so confident and ballsy but we hit it off. The whole process is so stressful and Grace was a great support.'

Matt has already found huge success since beating Rebecca Ferguson to be crowned the winner of The X Factor, and achieved his first number one with his debut single When We Collide in the Christmas singles charts on Sunday.

And he says he is hoping the success will continue, adding: 'I want people to realise this is something I've spent all my life trying to make happen.

'I'm not going to put on a suit and say I'm a pop star. I'm going to write songs, I want to break America, I want to work the hardest I've ever worked.'


The full interview with Matt appears in Grazia magazine, out now

source: dailymail
[endtext]