Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Retail therapy: Newly-blonde Katie Price hits the shops as she insists marriage to Alex Reid is 'still really good'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgoLECrvQkQendofvid

[starttext]

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Pout and about: A full-lipped Katie Price pops to the shops in Beverly Hills


Katie Price seems keen to prove that blondes really do have more fun when she crammed in a last minute spending spree before jetting out of Los Angeles.

The glamour model and reality TV star stunned her fans when she revealed her lightened locks at the weekend on her solo Stateside trip - as speculation mounted about the state of her 10 month marriage to Alex Reid.

But talking in this week's issue of OK! magazine, the 32-year-old mother of three insisted that she was still 'very much in love' with her 34-year-old cagefighter other half.


Girl on film: Katie was being filmed on her spree for her reality TV show - let's hope these boots aren't a Christmas present for Princess or the surprise is ruined...


She said: 'We're so happy. He's like my knight in shining armour...Alex accepts me for who I am. It's good, it's still really good. It's still fresh.

'I got married quite quick but then I married quite quick the first time. You know when it feels right. I really do feel that Alex is the love of my life.'


Hollywood or bust: Katie hits the shops on Robertson Boulevard in Beverly Hills with a girlfriend


Blonde ambition: The model regularly visits America and would love for her career to take off there too


She added: 'I know people will be cynical and say: "Oh yeah, we've heard that one before.' And yes you have heard that before because I was in love before. But who says you can't fall in love again?'

However, she joked that she hardly saw her husband as was so 'so busy going off and doing his thing,' adding, 'Alex who?'

But in a statement that could be perceived as a bit of a dig against her spouse, she said: 'Alex can't offer me anything in the way of money or material possessions...but I don't care about that. I can take care of myself.'




source: dailymail


[endtext]