Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy holidays! Jessica Alba and Cash Warren have a family fun day with little Honor Marie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I4ncrZoi44endofvid

[starttext]
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Family day: Jessica Alba, Cash Warren and little Honor Marie spent Sunday at the Santa Monica farmer's market


She was last seen braving the cold British weather in a very skimpy Miu Miu dress.
But Jessica Alba was back in far milder climes on Sunday as she spent a family day with husband Cash Warren and daughter Honor Marie.

The trio visited the Santa Monica farmers market, which has a petting zoo and pony rides.

But when it became obvious two-year-old Honor didn't quite enjoy the ponies as much as the petting zoo, her laughing mother quickly pulled her off the pony.

Wearing a black and white dress, black leather jacket and grey scarf, the 29-year-old looked every inch the relaxed happy mother having a low-key family day.

Meanwhile little Honor looked bright and festive in a red coat with little bows in her hair, and Cash kept it low-key in a black shirt and grey jeans.


I want that one! Honor points out a pony she's got her eye on


Despite being something of a fashion icon, Sin City actress Jessica recently revealed she doesn't worry too much about what she wears, but Honor is already turning into a little fashionista.

She said: 'I just wear whatever's easy and matches somewhat. My daughter is normally in the wardrobe with me, pulling all my shoes out, trying on the jewellery!'
And Jessica also revealed that while becoming a mother has definitely made her reconsider her priorities in life, it hasn't prevented her enjoying an evening to herself.


What a cutie: Honor looks adorable in her bright festive red coat


She said: 'Oddly, I think I'm a little more wild and free since I had Honor because once she's in bed all my mom friends come over and we have dance parties at my house. It's really dorky and I probably wouldn't have done that before.

'But no, I don't go out. I hang out with my friends and I'm pretty chilled.'


Fashionista: Style icon Jessica says little Honor is more in tune with fashion than she is


source: dailymail
[endtext]