Saturday, November 26, 2011

N-Dubz singer Tulisa's fake tan disaster as colour matches her footwear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cagOPHlwQ48endofvid

[starttext]
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Fake and over-baked: N Dubz singer Tulisa Contostavlos appeared to be suffering from a fake tan malfunction as she left ITV studios this morning


As a regular on the red carpet, N-Dubz singer Tulisa Contostavlos usually looks immaculate.

But as the North London singer left the ITV studios yesterday morning after an appearance on Lorraine, it appeared the 22-year-old had suffered a fake tanning disaster.

Teaming a red mini-skirt with tan boots, it was difficult to tell where her legs ended and her boots began.

In the singer's defence, given her early start, perhaps it was too dark in the morning to check out if her tan was even before leaving the house.

But soon Tulisa will be able to get a real tan when she jets off to an exotic location for a two week holiday next month.


Matchy-matchy: Tulisa appeared to have coordinated her footwear to her fake tan


As well as performing their new single Girls, Tulisa also had a frank discussion with Lorraine about life as the primary carer for her mother Anne, who suffers from Schizoaffective disorder.

She appeared in a BBC3 documentary earlier this year called Tulisa: My Mum And Me.
With her father Steve Contostavlos as a member of Mungo Jerry and her mother Anne as a singer, it was no surprise their daughter followed them into the showbusiness.

She recalled: 'My mum told me when I was about five, I could barely talk but I said, "I wanna be a singer, I wanna be a singer."


United: Tulisa and her N-Dubz bandmates Dino 'Dappy' Contostavlos and Richard 'Fazer' Rawson are preparing to release their third album Love.Live.Life


'I remember going to the studio with my dad and having Shaggy next door recording and I remember playing with his son when my dad was working.'

When asked by Lorraine if she thought about what she would be doing now if she hadn't found chart success, Tulisa replied: 'I think about it all the time.

'It scares me, it really does. I couldn't tell you because I really don't think it would be a positive place.


Open: The singer gave an honest interview about her difficult upbringing on the Lorraine Kelly show


'It literally has saved me and that's no exaggeration.'

Meanwhile, the singer who is dating fellow band member Richard 'Fazer' Rawson denied reports this week she had had a nose job, writing on her Twitter: 'No I haven't had a nose job hahahahah.

'Don't listen to silly rumours! I've got pics of me as a baby - always had the same nose.'


Doing their thing: The trio performed their new single Girls


source :dailymail
[endtext]